- Research funding for FOUR Fellowships in National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN), Funded by MEITY.
Duration: 5 years, started in November 2015-16.
- INTEL sponsored PhD program "Improved Light Fidelity (Li-Fi) systems, and efficient collaboration and coexistence of Wi-Fi and Li-Fi".
Duration: 4 years, started in November 2016.
- COGNIZANT sponsored PhD program "Light Fidelity (Li-Fi) applications for smart cities".
Duration: 4 years, started in September 2017.
- Performance improvement in indoor visible light communication system (VLC) using MIMO-OFDM based techniques, Funded by DST (under India-Egypt exchange program).
Duration: 2 years, started in August 2016.
- "Designing a cost-efficient and optimized Green Broadband Access Network for Rural India using Fibe.r Wireless (FiWi) Access Network Architecture appropriate for NOFN". MEITY.
Duration: 2 Years, started in January 2019.
- "Design of Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA) Systems for Future Vehicular Communications" SPARC.
Duration: 3 Years, started in August 2019.
- "Optical Wireless Access Network for Rural, and Urban Communications" MEITY.
Duration: 3 Years, started in October 2019.
- "Center for Secure and Resilient Quantum Optical Networks" under VIRTUAL NETWORKED CENTER Scheme funded by Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF).
Duration: 2 Years, started in May 2021.
- "Machine Learning for Efficient Millimeter-Wave Communication", funded by: DST-SERB under TARE Scheme, Govt. of India.
Duration: 3 Years
- TCS has recently funded a research scholar working with us on the topic 'Massive connectivity in high mobility Vehicle to everything (V2X) communications.
Duration: 4 Years